Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Grand Opening


Hey guys, welcome to my all new season of What is Shenji Thinking. Well actually, to be more accurate, this is the sequel of my previous blog. First of all, I would like to thank you guys for keeping up with my previous blog all the while. Thank you for all your comments (and...even your sarcastic remarks) as they really mean a lot to me seeing that you guys actually do give a damn about me. Most importantly, this really shows that you're a group of individual's who I can safely describe as "friends". I do hope that this sequel will keep you entertained from the moment you log into this blog and I also hope that my stories revolving around my foolishness and embarrassment will cheer you up when ever you are down.

You guys might be wondering why I decided to use Blogger as my new blog engine. Well first of all, Blogger, unlike the Friendster Blog can upload videos and musics. This plays a crucial role in making my blog more interesting seeing that I can share with you all whatever videos or music I find interesting. Besides that, with more memory capacity featured in Blogger, I can upload more interesting photos (like the one on top) without worrying about which one should be posted and which one shouldn't. Furthermore, the picture quality in Blogger is better and the size of the photos I uploaded are big enough to view so that you don't have to click and wait for the pictures to enlarge themselves. If I'm not mistaken, Blogger has more personal customization freedom where you can decide the skin and the animations of your blog according to your own taste. That's why I decided to use Blogger.

Well, that's all I have to say for my grand opening of What's on Shenji's Mind. I do hope that my new blog will continue to entertain you all. Until then, take care.

3 comments:

S.A. said...

Welcome to Bloggers world! Wish to get more of your updates!! Stay in touch! Cheers ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww.....it would be a shame to abandon your Friendster blog...but hey good luck with blogspot...

Anonymous said...

Hey Shenji! =)