Sunday, March 11, 2007

Crazy night full of booze

My goodness,look at all the booze we're supposed to finish tonight

What seemed to be a routine laundry task turned out to be an invitation to a wild private party of booze when I went to my friend's place to do his laundry. The moment I reached my friend's place, I was welcomed by the alcoholic smell that filled his apartment room. He invited me to drink together with him and some of my friends who were there ;however, I thought of declining his invitation. Nevertheless, when I recalled that I had nothing to do for the remaining night, I accepted his invitation.

The kitchen table was filled with more than 10 bottles 0f strong alcohol. Initially, I thought of just watching my friends drink however as they persuaded me countless time to join them, I had no choice but to drink with them since I didn't want to offend them. My first booze was something called "Sour Puss". It was some red raspberry juice with a mild content of alcohol. Surprisingly it wasn't as awful as I thought. I also managed to try this unique booze called "Creme de Cacau" which was a booze that looked exactly like water but tasted like chocolate milk. Apart from the chocolaty flavor it offered, this booze also gave an intense hot feeling the moment I flushed that drink down my belly. Knowing that it tasted hot and slightly bitter, I refused the next round of that drink. During that whole night, I only sticked with my " Sour Puss".

As my friends were repeatedly chugging themselves with booze, they started to act funny due to the fact they were drunk. During that moment, I was exposed to the alcohol cultural shock where everyone started acting stupid. The worst part during that night was most of my guy friends were all engaging in homosexual activities which tickled me good although it was disgusting.

Overall, that night was awesome as I was given the opportunity to experience some strong booze and watch the humorous behavior of my drunk friends.

Crazy night full of booze. Cheers!
Three drunk guys getting ready for a threesome. Ewww...
My resident adviser, Jaseem and me at the booze party

Umar and me at the booze part looking macho

Here's a 3 minute video of the booze party. Get ready to laugh:


No comments: