Thursday, May 10, 2007

S.P.L.A.S.H. (Shenji Played Like A Stupid Horse)

Here's a series of unfortunate events of me getting thrown into the pool, fountain and even the sea by my friends. Well, I have to say that I'm easily deceived which often get me soaked wet at the end of the day.

EVENT 1

Figure 1.1

A barbecue party in Malaysia last year. It was held next to the swimming pool either to establish a beach-party ambient or to get me thrown into the pool. Either one of that.

Li Ying: Hey Shenji, how bout a picture with me and Join next to the pool?

Join: Yeah, what do you say? Having a picture with two chicks is something that happens to guys like you once in their life time.

Shenji: Oh boy oh boy oh boy! The day I'll say "no" to such offer is the day when I eat a Snicker
bar out of the garbage bin (Hmmm...wait I think I did that before. Oh what the hell).Girls, here I come.

Li Ying: Okay, just to make you look like a lady killer, you should be standing in the middle of
both of us.

Join: Yeah, c'mon lady killer!

Shenji: Whoa! Thanks girls. Really appreciated it. Hey, where's the camera man?

Li Ying: Awww, who needs a camera man when we can give you the flash of your life? Join,
now!

Join: Yee haw!

(Join and Li Ying pushed Shenji into the pool. Refer to figure 1.1)

Shenji: What the....no no. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join: Now we'll take a picture of Shenji looking miserable and stupid.

Chai Ann:
What!? Shenji looking stupid and miserable!? That's a photo I need to be in.

Shenji: Ha ha ha ha waaaaaaaaaaaah....well at least I'm in between of you girls now...sob...sob

Join: Everyone say cheese!


EVENT 2

A recent trip to Vancouver. My friends and I visited a park where there was a fountain located in the center of it. Good for the park's decoration but bad for me.

Figure 1.3


Maya: Hey Shenji, I bet you'll look really cool if I snap a photo of you standing on the side of the fountain.

Shenji: Really? Will I look like Daniel Radcliffe if I post like that?

Summer: Errr....yeah..ugh....burp ( Geez, if I didn't swallowed my puke back. He'll know that I'm being dishonest)

Maya: Okay, Shenji are you ready? Smile!

Summer: Now its the time! Go go go

(Summer and John rushed for Shenji. Refer to figure 1.3)

Shenji: Oh what the....No no. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maya: Oh Shenji, you poor thing ( Hee hee...good job guys. That sucker deserve to be pushed into the fountain). Let me help you up.

( Maya pulls Shenji out from the fountain)

Shenji: Oh thanks. Geez, if I were in that fountain any longer, I would definitely drown.

Maya: Oh dear, is that a smudge on your cheek?

Shenji: Huh!? Really?

Maya: I guess we'll have to clean that smudge off.

( Maya pushes Shenji back into the fountain. Refer to figure 1.4)

Figure 1.4

Shenji:
Aww, not again! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maya:
Hahaha, bulls eye!

Summer: Woo hoo! You go girl!

EVENT 3

The second day in Vancouver, we visited the dock in Vancouver city.



Figure 1.5

Maya: Hey Shenji, I think I saw a stupid horse swimming in the waters of the dock.

Shenji: Huh? A stupid horse? Where? I don't see anything.

Maya: Come closer. You'll see

( Shenji gets closer to the surface of the water)

Shenji: I still can't see it.

Maya: Its on the reflection of the water

Shenji: Well, all I see is myself...not a stupid horse.

Maya: You are the stupid horse, that's why you saw yourself in the reflection of the water.

Shenji: Huh?

(Maya pushes Shenji into the water. Refer to figure 1.5)

Shenji: Maya, not again....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maya:
Bulls eye! Hahahahaha

Summer: Whoo! Way to go girl

The dialogs you have read here are all fictional for entertainment purposes. None of my friends were that mean to do that to me or I would be blogging about how I kill them together with some pictures of they're severed head display in my blogs.


No comments: