Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lazy Pirate's Day

Ever since I finished watching the entire trilogy of the Pirates Of The Carribean series, the movies itself have been stuck in my head recently. From humming the theme of the movie every time to watching the trailers repeatedly on YouTube, I guess I have to say that I'm addicted to the trilogy. I'm never a big fan of any pirate stuff, however the Pirates Of The Carribean series managed to become one of my favorite trilogy. I guess it must be the plot and the cinematography which was well made that attracted me. When I was surfing for the wallpapers of the movie this afternoon, I had a sudden flashback where I remembered watching Epic Movie in the early months of this year. Although it was somehow unusual for me to remember crappy movies like that, I recalled that there was a spoof regarding the first two Pirates movie. In this spoof of the Pirates Of The Carribean featured in Epic Movie, Jack Swallow managed to help the kids from Narnia to escape to his pirate ship. As he gave the kids a tour around the ship, one of them asked what was it like to be a pirate. In response to the kid's curious question, Jack Swallow then started rapping all of a sudden in order to "break it down" to him. The scene then turned into a rap video which was very hilarious, sexy and dirty. Despite Epic Movie was crappy, nevertheless this spoof assisted the movie from preventing the audience to leave the cinema early. Here's the music video taken from YouTube. Enjoy!

No comments: