Friday, May 18, 2007

One Cool MV

I'm not really a big fan of the famous Taiwanese singer Jay Chou but I still listen to some of his songs. Despite I don't understand a single thing he sings or raps since it's all in Mandarin, the melodious rhythm in most of his songs is the reason that attracts me to his music. Just recently, I came across one of his music video (MV) on YouTube. It's called "The Last Battle" and boy I have to say its one heck of a cool music video. After seeing it, you'll probably know why I love it. If I'm not mistaken, this MV portrays Jay Chou as a commando from the American Special Forces conducting Special Operations in South America. Their mission---to capture a local militia rebel. Interesting storyline I have to say. As for the display, all I can say is magnificent as there were some Special Forces action and emotional scenes where Jay's comrade died gloriously. Anyway, this MV is damn good and I recommend you guys to watch it...even if you don't understand Mandarin. Its worth the time looking into it.

No comments: