Sunday, February 10, 2008

Machete Mutilation

Having nightmares aren't anything new for me as I've started having them at the beginning of last year. The usual scenarios of nightmares which people experience in their sleep pits the dreamer as the victim of his or her nightmarish tragedy. On the other hand, the recent nightmare I experienced, pitted me as a sadistic monster that went on a gory killing spree. Although I enjoy being evil sometimes, I've never thought of committing murder or what more, sadistic mutilations similar to the hardcore horror movie, Hostel as I find acts like these to be grotesque and gut wrenching. Furthermore, I don't have the guts to even scratch people with a knife what more mutilating them with a machete.However, that night during my nightmare where I played the role of the sadistic monster which when around mutilating my victims, I finally understood the meaning of blood lust. Despite being a nightmarish sadistic savage in my nightmare instead of the typical victim, this nightmare will leave a permanent scar on my memories and will question myself to what extend will I resort to such violence (hopefully never in my life).

I still clearly remembered that my mum and I was staying at my aunt's place for the holidays. It was just the 3 of us then and I somehow enjoyed myself spending time with my mum and my aunt which I thought was very strange (afterall, which nightmare isn't bizarre?) seeing that I hardly prefer spending time with any of my relatives accept for my dear grandmother. During my stay at my aunt's place for 4 weeks, we occupied most of our time together by watching old movies, cooking a nice big meal and playing video games ( my mum and my aunt aren't video gamers in real life though). We will also visit the malls for dinner, shopping and movies on the weekends, ; the three of us were pretty close and we were like good friends, instead of the formal hierarchical family relationship that most family practice (my dream just gets stranger). On what thought to be a fine Friday morning, both my aunt and my mum decided to visit the beauty parlor to modify their appearance; the both of them suggested that I should tag along as they wanted to introduced me to the owner of the beauty parlor and her daughter, since they knew I have not many friends. Seeing that these weren't my kind of place to hang out and since I am contempt with the number of friends I have, I declined their invitation. Furthermore, I was still in dreamland that morning and I needed more sleep; therefore, I told both my mum and my aunt to go without me. Before they left, they reminded me not to sleep too long as it would made me sloppier. I then continued sleeping hoping that nothing else will disturb my sleep; however, it was unfortunate for me as the door bell rang half an hour later. Initially, I thought about ignoring the door bell, however it continued ringing and it began to deter my sleep. Feeling annoyed, I picked myself up from my bed and I dragged myself who was still half asleep to the door. As I opened the door, I was surprised shocked. It was Alex, Wen X. and Shaun at the doorstep; they were the notorious school bullies who often picked on me in school (yes, they are real people indeed and they are real jerks as well). I trembled in fear as I could not believe my eyes; they were grinning sinisterly at me getting ready to give me the same problems they gave me everyday in school.

As I felt perplexed about their unexpected presence, I asked them nervously what were they doing here. Instead of answering my question, they asked me whether were my aunt and mum home. Seeing that it was best to be honest with them or risk getting beaten up for lying to them, I informed them in a humble manner that I was the only one at home. Feeling glad that it was just me, the trio wasted no time on me; Alex landed a hard kick on me forcing me to fly back. As I landed hardly onto the ground, I grunted in pain only to experience more of it when Wen X., forced one of his shoe on my throat. He applied more pressure on his foot which then forced me to gasp for air; I immediately tapped the floor repeatedly to let him know that I was choking to death. Immediately, Wen X. picked me up by my collar and told me that we needed to talk; I agreed to his demand before letting the trios in. After rubbing my sore throat and my bruised stomach, I took a seat together with them at the dining table in the hall. I braced myself for what they wanted to discussed yet they did not began. Instead, they were staring at my frightened look, taking their own sweet time as they enjoyed my fear; since I knew it was inappropriate to waste their time, I courageously asked them what did they want to talk about. Alex then threw out a flash drive before demanding me to get my laptop running; I then wondered what was in the flash drive. As my laptop was fired up, he inserted the flash drive into one of the USB ports and opened the content of the flash drive. The second I witnessed what was contained in the flash drive, I was thrown into a deep state of terror and panic; the file contained several nude photos of my good female friends in sexual positions. The three of them laughed hysterically the moment they witnessed the shocked expression on my face. With rage, I immediately got off my seat and asked them furiously how they got the pictures. They fought fire with more fire as Shaun threw a hard hook to my jaw and Alex angrily demanded me to shut up and sit down; they reminded me that they were in power instead of me. They then threatened to post the photos of my friends on the internet unless I submit to their demands; desperately, I told them that I would agree to anything as long as they do not post the photos. Feeling contempt that they managed to manipulate and blackmailed me they laughed in joy feeling proud of their capabilities. They then insulted me and compared me to a honorless dog and a whore which were no different from my friends in the photos. I was boiling in rage and humiliation but I had to bear with it and play along their stupid game or risk having my friend's integrity compromised. Shaun suggested that I should prepare a sum of RM5000 in cash or they would exhibit my friend's nudity on the internet; knowing that my aunt had a safe filled with cash in her bed room, I agreed to their demand.

I told them to sit tight while I grab the combinations for the safe from my aunt's study room. They warned me to hurry up and not waste their time or they would change their minds about the photos; immediately, I wasted no time in grabbing the combinations. On my way back to the living room, I saw a rusted machete lying on the corner of the kitchen. I was drawn nearer to the machete mysteriously and the next thing I knew, it was lying in my right hand. I then heard the twisted ghastly voices of a little girl saying that this machete will dispel the oppression of the trios that I have suffered far too long. The voice then persuaded me to kill all of them...slowly with it. Feeling reluctant that it was wrong to kill them despite I hated their guts extremely, I was then reminded by the ghastly voice regarding a long list of humiliation and oppression I've experienced under those 3 bastards' cruelty. The voice then reassured me that I will be invulnerable from any obstacles or set back in the process of slaughtering them. Knowing that I was going to be invulnerable for once, I immediately agreed to the voice's suggestion. A strong sense of hatred engulfed me and rage was accumulating in me together with the massive impulsiveness to deliver the terror with the machete. I stared into the rusty surface of the blade and started to fantasize the endless sadism I could inflict with this rusty machete. An enraged voice from Wen X. then broke my fantasy and snapped me back into reality. He wondered what was taking me so long and he threatened that if I wasted another second, he would immediately upload the pictures on to the net. I told him that I found the combination and I was ready to give them the money. Before I went back to the dining table, I hid the machete up my right long sleeve. As I got back, the trios cursed at me for being a slow poke and demanded me to take them to my aunt's safe. Without wasting anymore time not because I was afraid of them but because I was eager to kill them, I immediately led them to the safe.

As I opened the safe box and withdrew a big stack of RM100 bills, the ghastly voice of a girl then reminded me to kill them...slowly. I grinned sadistically and I chuckled evilly which then made the trios curious. After shutting the door of the safe box, I laid the stack of RM100 bills onto Wen X.'s hand; I then told him that I had something else for him and his friends. Curious and also happy that I was willing to give more, the 3 bastards then waited sinisterly for what extra goodies I had for them. I immediately I caught hold of Wen X.'s hand (the same one which held the money bills), withdrew the machete from my long sleeve before severing his arm. Buckets of blood immediately shower the 4 of us red and Wen X. was screaming in pain and agony holding onto his wound. Alex and Shaun who witnessed the unexpected terror screamed in fright before they rushed for me. I immediately pushed the seriously wounded Wen X. into Shaun forcing both of them to crash violently into the ground while I smacked Alex with Wen X.'s severed arm; like the both of them, Alex fell hard into the ground. The fear and terror presented on their faces was orgasmic for me and I knew that I had to deliver more terror. The 3 bastards then crawled their way out from the room hoping to escape the psychopathic nightmare however, I wasn't done with them yet. Alex and Shaun managed to escape from the bloody room while Wen X. on the other hand wasn't that lucky as he tripped and fall on his own pool of blood. Before he could get up again, I rushed the machete down his sole of his foot forcing him to scream further in pain; I told him that he isn't going to leave this house in "one piece". As both Alex and Shaun tried to exit my aunt's house, the entrance door of the house was set on fire by a mysterious force; the door which was blazing on fire had a pentagram sign on it in the form of flames. As I dragged the crippled Wen X. out of the room with my machete at the same time hoping to look for the remaining bastards, the mysterious voice then reappeared; the voice then assured me that the other two won't be able to escape. After thanking the voice, I continued dragging Wen X. to the living hall; I then placed him on the chair and placed his remaining arm on the dining table. He then begged me to have mercy on him and seeing that I was intolerant of his whining, I choked him with one of my palms before pulling out his tongue. With the machete in my hand , I rushed it down his tongue severing it which forced Wen X. to scream and choke in his own blood. He jerked off violently in pain and it was difficult having him to sit still, so I grabbed a barbed wire which mysteriously appeared next to me and tied Wen X. with it. I then screamed and demanded for the other 2 bastards to come out from their hiding or they would risk their friend's life at my hands. The ghastly voice then told me that they were nearby and they were watching their friend's suffering from their hiding. Feeling excited, I knew I had to let them watch their friend die painfully at my sadism; therefore I took Wen. X. remaining arm and placed it firmly on the table before I chopped of his little finger. He screamed in pain before jerking violently which hurt him even further given the fact that he was tied up with a barbed wire. I then screamed and informed the other 2 that every second that they remain in hiding, their precious friend will lose a finger. Seeing that they valued their own lives more than their friend, they remained in hiding forcing me to sever every last little finger of Wen X. while they watched him in misery helplessly. Knowing that there were no more fingers to sever, I warned the remaining bastards to reveal themselves for the last time. As usual, they were too terrified to appear; therefore they remained in the shadows. As I grew impatient and angry, I severed Wen. X.'s entire arm before pounding my machete violently on his head which then left him dead for sure. I screamed angrily demanding them to come out but as usual, they buried themselves from me. The ghastly voice aided me about their hiding spot and wished me happy hunting before it disappeared again. Grinning sinisterly, I grab whole of my blood soaked machete and started looking for them. Alex who was hiding in fear inside the shoe cabinet, prayed hard that I wouldn't find him. However as he witnessed a figure outside his hiding via the holes of the cabinet's door, it was too late for him to scream for help as a machete rushed right through the cabinet door into this throat, killing him instantly. Half an hour later, Shaun who was still hiding inside the antique cupboard realized that everything was quiet...in fact too quiet. Thinking that the nightmare was over, he opened the cupboard's door to escape only to discover that the mutilated corpse of both his friend was hanging right in front of him. Shocked and terrorized, he screamed his lungs out and lost his balance which resulted him to step on a bear trap which I placed earlier in front of the cupboard (which also appeared mysteriously in my tools of slaughter). The trap then clamped his leg viciously, ripping through his leg's bone. He shouted in pain before slamming to the ground hard. He was crying in pain and as he wiped his tears, I appeared right before him with my machete. I picked him up by the head and sawed the machete through his neck while he scream helplessly. Although they were all dead, I still felt furious and still unsatisfied as I hated their guts so much; consequently, I took hold of their corpse and minced them into pieces with the machete while cursing at them. After a long moment of rage and sadism I realized that I made a big mess and if I didn't cleaned it up, I would be in big trouble. I immediately wasted no time collecting the bits and pieces of my victims into big garbage bags and I cleaned the entire house making sure that everything was sparkling new. As I wanted to dispose the garbage bags filled with "minced meat", my aunt and my mum returned home forcing me to halt my plan. Struck with fear and anxiety hoping that they would not find out about the garbage bags or even the machete, I immediately hid them under the kitchen sink. Later on that night, when both my mum and my aunt were asleep, I sneaked quietly into the kitchen to retrieve the garbage bags and the machete before placing it outside the house with the other garbages.

It wasn't long then that my mum and my aunt discovered the atrocities and the horrors I did when they accidentally tore open the garbage bags while they were helping the garbage collector to load it into the garbage truck. My mum knew I was behind the gruesome acts when she discovered the heads of the boys whom I told her that I despised a lot, that day. I told my mum and my aunt to forget what they saw but on the other hand, they suggested that I should turned myself in. Knowing that they were right, I turned myself into the police the following day and I was charged for my unimaginable acts. Soon, I appeared in newspapers everywhere and I was at the dismay of the world. Apparently I redefined evil according to society and many religious organization shared a similar conclusion which described me as Hell's abomination walking the earth.At the day where I was trial in court, the parents of those bastards were there. They were deeply sorrowed for the lost of their sons and greatly angered for what I have done; watching them weeped in sorrow and cursing at me in anger was the beginning of my nightmare as I couldn't bear to witness their loss. I finally realized what a monster I was and I regretted acting rashly. The court sentenced me to death and on the day of the execution via the electric chair, news press world wide and supporters of my execution flooded the execution observation hall. They cheered savagely for the warden to flip the switch and as the electric chair gave out a loud buzz, I braced deeply hoping that the pain will be quick. In the middle of the excruciating ride of "shock", the ghastly voice appeared and told me it was too soon for me to die. The buzz of the electric chair continued which sounded like my alarm clock, I immediately opened my eyes, picked myself up and looked around. To my relief, I was just in my bed instead of an electric chair. Praise the Lord that I am safe and I did not commit any murder; that was one heck of a nightmare.

Despite being a nightmarish sadistic savage in my nightmare instead of the typical victim, this nightmare will leave a permanent scar on my memories and will question myself to what extend will I resort to such violence (hopefully never in my life). Sometimes I wonder whether my overwhelming suppression of anger or my strong resentment towards some of my former secondary schoolmates leads to violent nightmares like these. Whatever the case is, I hope that I will never conduct any atrocities similar to those in my dreams in the event I am angered or I would have my nightmare a living reality.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Heh Shenji, that is just plain scary. I'd say it's the result of too many video games and violent movies for you. Heeh. =P

Lim Shenji said...

Indeed it was scary; it was like something straight out from Stephen King and Quentin Tarantino's stories. Hmm...too many violent video games and movies...perhaps you're right. Hahahaha